Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dallas mayor tests positive for COVID-19, has mild symptoms


DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson disclosed Tuesday that he examined constructive for COVID-19 and was experiencing gentle signs after being totally vaccinated in opposition to the coronavirus.

In a statement, Johnson mentioned he was examined for the coronavirus after he started feeling sick late Monday and canceled his Tuesday schedule.

He mentioned his spouse, Nikki, who is also totally vaccinated, examined unfavourable for the coronavirus.

Johnson mentioned he had canceled his engagements for the remainder of the week. He additionally mentioned he had notified his latest contacts and the varsity attended by his sons, who should not but eligible for vaccination.

“I respect your ideas and prayers on behalf of my household, and I sit up for a speedy restoration so I can get again to work with my colleagues on behalf of the folks of Dallas,” Johnson mentioned. “As well as, I need to take this chance to once more encourage residents of Dallas to get vaccinated in the event that they haven’t but completed so — and to obtain a booster shot when they’re eligible. The vaccines have saved lives and may make breakthrough instances, like mine, far much less extreme.”



Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments