Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

DM M&F: IFBB Pro Biki Singh Answers Your Posing Questions


When an IFBB Pro League competitor takes a stage, it is announced by name along with their home country. Athletes are honored to represent their country while living their dreams while competing around the world. Bucky Singh is all too familiar with this feeling as the first classic physique pro from India. He is an important part of bodybuilding history in his part of the world.

Clearly, Bucky Singh wants to represent his home nation well when he steps on stage, and he thinks about it every time he strikes a pose at a show, making him both an amateur and a professional. Makes an excellent candidate for answering questions about posing. M&F Social Media Director Frank Seppe explores these questions. M&F DMs, and they posed these questions to Singh at a recent question-and-answer session at the Bev Francis Powerhouse gym in Syosset, NY.

How often do you pose and how do you choose your posing music?

This posing room is my second gym because it’s work. When I exercise I do it as a pose. You’ll come here. Posing is easy because that’s what Kai Greene told me. He is posing on stage. So, he practiced it everywhere — when he drives and when he’s done other kinds of things, you know, it comes naturally when (he) makes a living. You have to practice every single day, not just at the gym. It’s not just about an hour here. Bodybuilding is posing, it’s all one thing, and you have to live it.

For posing music, I go with beats more than melodies. So, I don’t care what the tune is. I choose the music I like because posing is not something anyone teaches you. It should come out automatically. Flow is like a dance.

What was the last song you used?

It’s Punjabi because that’s what I listen to. I listen to Punjabi music so that’s what I use. I am trying to find a Punjabi song that was done by Snoop Dogg. You have to resonate with the feeling of the song.

If you pick one of the modern songs in the United States, one of those songs that you’re supposed to jam to, it’s not going to affect you as much as, mentally.

Punjabi music is what I grew up with. So, I put on my headphones, and that music lifts me up. The religion that moves culture and everything, I have to find that in music and I find that important. Because bro bodybuilding is something that allows you to do anything in this world. Vision in the music world is everything. I make sure you know that everything I do is connected and I get connections.

If you’re 10 weeks out for a show, how often will you get into the posing room and pose?

I come here every day. At least for five to 10 minutes, I’m coming here to pose. It’s not just a workout for me, it’s meditation.

It’s funny you say that because when I go to hot yoga and you wear shorts and 160 degrees with nothing to speak of, looking in the mirror holds you accountable. So, when you’re coming here in the offseason, you’re looking at yourself, are you like, “I’ve got to cut it back a little bit, I’ve got to do more cardio” because you don’t seem like a person who likes to be. does? formless

I’m never skinny, because my coach told me he taught me that if you lose your abs during the off-season, you’re not a bodybuilder, right? A little fat here and there is fine, but I make sure I still have my abs and my striations in my quads. They are always there.

Follow Bucky Singh on Instagram. @ifbbpro_bikisingh .





Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments