Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jesus Ferreira Training Tips For World Cup 2022


It’s been a historic year for FC Dallas forward Jesus Ferreira. The 21-year-old star recently won the FC Dallas Offensive Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year awards. These team awards came after he won and won the 2022 MLS Young Player of the Year honors. MLSsoccer.com’s No. 1 ranking in the 2022 22 Under-22.

They will be looking to carry that momentum into the World Cup when the US opener against Wales next Monday. For our readers who don’t know the importance of the World Cup, Jesus Ferreira explains the importance of the tournament in very simple terms.

“I think any player or kid who plays football, his dream is to one day play in the World Cup and represent his country,” Ferreira said. “It’s an opportunity that we have this year. I think the World Cup is one of the biggest tournaments of our time, and it’s something that a lot of people look up to.

Muscle & Fitness spoke with Jesus Ferreira on his major preparations ahead of the World Cup, returning from a goal and one assist season in 2020, and how his partnership with Cherry Bundy makes life easier and other changes he has made to perform at his best on the pitch.

FC Dallas forward Jesus Ferreira sits on the bench.
Thanks to Jesus Ferreira

For Jesus Ferreira, it’s all mental.

It’s more than mentally preparing yourself for what’s next. The World Cup is one of the biggest tournaments and everyone needs 100 percent focus to perform at the highest level. It’s just mentally preparing yourself because it’s going to be tough. Every team in the World Cup is there for one reason or another. They are there because they are good enough to participate in the World Cup. It doesn’t matter the names or the players, it’s how the teams perform. For us, America is obviously a young team. But with lots of energy and hunger to win things. We are ready to play any game against anyone to show that we belong in the World Cup, and we can compete against anyone.

Of course, there are comments, posts all over social media. For me, knowing that the most important thing is the coaches and the people around me. Their opinions matter, and that’s how I think about staying focused. Whatever coach has to tell me, that’s what I’m going to work on. If I had to do something different, this is what I would do. Otherwise, I will continue to do what I know how to do and continue to play football the way I know how to do and continue to perform.

Jesus Ferreira is bouncing back from a tough year.

It was a tough year for me, but I knew I couldn’t allow myself to repeat this year. I wanted to be a player that could bounce back and perform at the level that I knew I could perform at. It was to score goals, get assists and help the team win. I had to change things. I’ve changed diet, got someone to help me mentally, and just little things to help my game in the long run. I’m just excited to show that I can be a guy who can bounce back from any situation. With one goal, one assists a whole year and to improve it to eight assists the next year is insane. I’m just happy to show that I can be a player who can take things, learn from them, move on and not stop and keep getting better.

Jesus Ferreira, an American football player for the FC Dallas team, rests on the football field.
Thanks to Jesus Ferreira

The power of tart cherry juice

This year has been an important year in my career. I think making a lot of changes in the way I’m eating to having a man who supports me mentally – these are all important to my success. I needed something to help me in my recovery. With the partnership with Cheribundi, it was a product I used for a long time. I’m just excited to be the newest partner, to be able to use the product and show it off. Obviously, for me, the most important thing is that I recover while I sleep. Sleep is the biggest thing, so I use their sleeping package the most, and it’s exciting that there’s a product out there that can help me be the best player I can be.

It gives me what I need to recover and what I need to take care of my body. Knowing that there is a big year ahead, there are important things that I want to accomplish, pursue, and be able to achieve. They came into the game and helped me through it. Obviously, no one wants to get hurt, and they help prevent it. I’m just happy that I can partner with a company that can help and facilitate me in everything off the field. I have a small packet that I can carry with me everywhere. This makes it easy to take with me and take them wherever I go.

As a football player, after games, you always have that energy and it’s hard to sleep. What Cherry Bundy does for me is the key to my recovery and being able to come back and perform next week. The package gives me 90 more minutes of sleep and it helps me in every way. I’m just excited that I can trust and have something at home that will help me recover and help me become a better player every day that I wake up.

Jesus Ferreira has been fueled in the right way at the right time.

Having a chef that can help me manage portions, seeing how I can gain or lose weight, seeing if I need iron or something—that helped me a ton. . There are certain things that I don’t like to eat and that’s where he comes into play and helps me see what the other option is for him. If it is a vegetable or some other protein, he will research it and provide it to me. I’m glad I can trust someone who can help me perform at a high level.

I haven’t really finished anything crazy. I think the hardest thing I have to do now is make sure I eat at the right time. I have learned that timing is the key to weight gain or whatever you are pursuing. I didn’t know that in my case you have to eat at certain times or eat a certain portion to perform and gain weight. I realized that timing is the key to everything.

As a soccer player, we burn a lot of energy. I just need to make sure I eat the best food and put my body in the right condition to perform. There are exercises where I make sure I’m mentally focused on what the next few weeks have in store for me and stay on top of that.

When it comes to Jesus Ferreira, father knows best.

Ferreira’s father, David, was a former professional athlete, and his teachings about Jesus during his youth still resonate with him today.

Going out there and playing every game like it’s the last game. Obviously, he was playing the dad role of being better, and you’ve got to eat your greens. This is something I am learning now. I have to know what I put into my body and what benefits I get. But I think the biggest thing is to go out there and play like it’s your last. It’s making sure I give everything to the game and give my all to the team. This is the most important thing because energy is contagious. I want to be a player who can always bring that energy and make the team benefit from it and perform high as a team.

Follow Jesus Ferreira on Instagram. @jesusf45





Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments