Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The Ultimate List of Travel Gifts for Your Wanderlust Bestie


Bling Sting First Aid Kit

I adore Bling Sting. It’s like a gift, but also this may save your friends life one day. And this, this is literally the most glam first aid kit ever, and I always have one in my purse and I want another one for my car. Its compact yet comes with 72 items from bandages, and alcohol pads to safety pins (I always need these and never have them!). Other honorable mentions were their Bling Sting Pepper Spray and Glammer. 

Like this is literally a line from their packaging:

‘We believe in being a girl. We believe in sparkles, crying at the movies… eating a good majority of that pint of ice cream (ok, the whole thing).” I mean it’s like they are speaking to me.



Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments