Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Veteran Bollywood actor Yusuf Hussain dies of Covid-19


Veteran Bollywood actor Yusuf Hussain dies of Covid-19
Veteran Bollywood actor Yusuf Hussain dies of Covid-19

Veteran Bollywood actor Yusuf Hussain handed away as a consequence of coronavirus on the age of 73 on Saturday.

Yusuf was being handled at a neighborhood hospital for Covid-19 in Mumbai, the place he breathed his final on Saturday morning.

Filmmaker and his son-in-law Hansal Mehta has confirmed Yusuf’s dying in an emotional submit on social media.

Hansal tweeted, “I had accomplished 2 schedules of Shahid. And we have been caught. I used to be troubled. A non-existent profession as a filmmaker was virtually completed fully. He simply got here as much as me and mentioned I’ve a set deposit and it’s of no use to me in case you are so troubled. He wrote a cheque. Shahid was accomplished. That was Yusuf Husain. Not my father-in-law however a father. He was life – if life itself needed to have a bodily kind. As we speak he’s gone.”

He continued, “To remind all these ladies in heaven that they’re ‘Duniya ki sabse khubsurat ladki’ and all the boys that they’re ‘Haseen naujwaan’. After which to finish with a booming ‘love you’re keen on you’re keen on you’.”

“Yusuf Saab I owe this new life to you. I’m really orphaned at present. Life won’t ever be the identical. I’ll miss you terribly. My Urdu will stay damaged. And sure – love you’re keen on you’re keen on you!,” he concluded.



Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments