Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Brittani Lost Almost 70 Pounds And Got Her Energy Back


I started keto 2 years ago when tired and wanted to be with my energetic daughter. I lost about 35 pounds in 6 months before getting pregnant with my “keto baby” and gaining it all back. In January I started Keto again after my second daughter was born.

I lost 67 pounds in just under a year and have a lot more energy and focus. I started working out 3 times a week which I never did before keto, especially with 2 young kids at home.

Keto has completely changed my perspective on food and I feel that keeping keto simple (one protein and low carb veggie) and finding some keto recipes for old favorites has made it a lifestyle for me. A complete turnaround and I never want to go back down that path. I ate first!

The face of Brittany before and after Cato


1. What tactics did you use to help you reach your goal? What helped you best achieve your goals?

The keto macro calculator on your website was very helpful in the beginning when I had no idea how I should be eating other than under 20 carbs. I also used MyFitnessPal to help me track in the beginning and it helped me better understand portions and macros.

2. What is the most impactful change you have made to your diet and why do you feel it is the most important?

Now I eat more whole foods. I don’t eat processed and pre-packaged food very often. Instead I opt for protein and low-carb vegetables. When I eat breakfast, I choose dairy or nuts instead of reaching for something prepackaged and full of junk.

3. What is the best advice you can give to someone just starting out?

Stick with it and be consistent. The start is bumpy for a few days so hydrate and just keep going. Consistency is also key. The scale doesn’t always move, but your body still changes.

4. How do you feel your life is now that you are on your goal?

I feel truly happy in my own skin for probably the first time in my life. I feel strong and healthy.

5. What do you consider the biggest change in your daily life?

The energy I have every day is amazing. I am able to be very active and active with my 6 and 1 year old daughters. I am able to run and play with them even after working all day.

6. What did you do to get help throughout your journey?

I got a lot of support on social media. I followed many Keto Instagram accounts. It was so helpful to hear and see other people on the same journey as me. My family was also very supportive even if they weren’t necessarily eating keto with me.

7. What do you currently do to manage your daily diet?

I listen to my body now. I eat when I’m hungry and count carbs in my head. I can usually fast from dinner to lunch (except for coffee) but if I wake up hungry I eat. Keto has taught me that it is very important to listen to my body and its signals.

8. What is your favorite keto recipe from www.ruled.me that has become a staple?

I love lemony caper sauce salmon! Best!

9. If you could do one thing differently during your trip, what would it be and why?

I would have started keto first! I have always struggled with my weight and it took me almost 5 years to lose the weight since my first child. For a year we tried to have another baby and 6 months ago in Keto I was pregnant!



Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments