Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

How Flula Borg Maintains His Perfect Physique


Flolla Borg shattered stereotypes when she revealed her extremely ripped body ahead of her role as supervillain Javelin in last year’s blockbuster film, suicide squad But as the German actor and comedian looks forward to his latest project, Pitch Perfect: Bumper in Berlin, The funny man is still very serious about maintaining his health and fitness.

M&F sat down with Borg to catch up, to find out how he manages to maintain his impressive physique, and we soon found out that it’s all about mixing things up and having fun.

Stick with a fitness program

Paolo Maschetti, my very wonderful ‘trainer man’ from Italy; He likes to yell at me, and tells me not to eat all the food from my country, including pasta and pizza,” jokes Borg. “He has a lot of equipment, but it’s all simple things like dumbbells, You know, some things for pull-downs, and some for pull-ups. Just push some things, pull some things. Very basic. As basic as algebra. [It’s like the A-Team]: That’s Mr. T and I’m the face or Murdock.

Borg still trains four times a week. “I like routines,” he says. “I’m a German guy, I like everything very organized. And, of course, our muscles: they learn how to adapt and simplify everything. Then you stop seeing these benefits, so Paulo’s It’s nice to be there to remind me to switch it up, new exercises, different reps, new positions, etc.”

How Floula Borg Maintains a Balanced Lifestyle

Actors and comedians will work different muscle groups in each gym session to help them recover. He breaks down his training routine like this: legs, shoulders, back, and chest, but notes that you’re using your biceps, triceps, and other supporting muscles for many of the exercises. While Borg has well-developed abs, he points out that he doesn’t need to isolate abdominal areas to work hard. “Squat, or deadlift, or if you’re doing a standing lunge, you’re also using your abs,” he says. For those looking to replicate Borg’s impressive abs, her best advice is to cut out the sugar.

“I can wear my face off,” says Borg. “If I don’t eat healthy, it doesn’t do anything, you know? I don’t drink a lot of alcohol, no soda, or sugary stuff, no sweets, but I do take breaks. When I’m in Los Angeles I must have a ‘holiday of insanity’ where I just eat Benjamin & Gerald ice cream and some hamburgers from In-N-Out Burger, otherwise, why are we even living? what’s the matter?”

Actor Floula Borg looks out from the distance.
Leslie Alejandro

Training is great for his mental health.

“It was fun because once I started javelin training, I got signals to my brain that exercise was good for my brain,” he explains. “So, I just need to keep doing it now, and I like resistance training the most. You know, we’re not allowed to be guys punching each other in the street, so these rages. To overcome what I feel, I just put on some good weight and then I feel like a very wrong, sassy man! I mean, we have a lot of anger sometimes, a lot of Things bother us. I can remove all these things by lifting kilograms from my hands.

Flula Borg uses Instagram to stay accountable.

While those “holidays of insanity” are a welcome break, actors and comedians also use them to reset and make sure they don’t lose their passion and commitment to being the best they can be. Keeps for creating versions. “Why am I posting these thirsty Instagram photos?” Borg asks. “Well, I’ll tell you, it’s because I’m into all the superhero and supervillain movies. That’s why I’m doing it. I don’t care about ‘likes.’ I’m into some dope stuff. Want to, and like I said, you feel good when you exercise.

How Flolla Borg juggles her physical goals with her acting aspirations.

“I’m not trying to be a crazy building, because then I’m just going to play Boban Marjanovic’s backup in the new John Wick movie,” laughs Borg. “So, I’m trying not to get too big, so reps are usually between six and 10, and every once in a while we try to go hard or go home but mostly it’s Until I get tired but not like ‘super’. Let’s max out bro,’ I don’t really care ‘how much you bench? I don’t care I don’t get it.’

Don’t punish yourself for temporary slip-ups.

“I’m a delicate chandelier,” says Borg, now 40 years young (“in theory,” he adds). “I can look very beautiful, but if you give me a little pat, I fall apart and explode. That’s how it works if I don’t sleep well or if I drink too much. This always happened to me, so I learned early to take care of these things if you can help it, and secondly: as soon as you ‘make a mistake’. [with your training and nutrition]Who cares? The trick is always to get back to normal. This is what I will always forget. I’ll feel bad, and then I’ll eat more ‘Benjamin and Gerald’ ice cream and then it’s terrible, terrible, terrible, but if you make a mistake, it’s okay. Who cares? Let’s go the next day.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjkxdT_u3QO/

Most of all, just have fun with the training

If you’re not following Flula Borg on Instagram, you’re missing out on epic rallies like Borg being coached by Nicole Scherzinger, or her interactions with housekeeper Yolanda. “Nicole scared me and taught me that fear can burn a lot of calories,” Borg joked. “Nicole also trains with Paulo and I was very lucky that we had to cross paths, like crossing rivers in Ghostbusters except for the good stuff, and it was a lot of fun.” When all is said and done, Borg just wants to impress Yolanda. “Yes, Yolanda is the pinnacle of all things,” he shares. “She’s Mount Everest and I’m Death Valley. I’m trying my best to get to Yolanda’s level and of course… ‘Why is everyone so serious?’ I know the joker said it and it was terrible! But, in general, why are we so serious with Instagram? There are a lot of six packs in the world. Share them if you want, but I am entertaining you. I’d like to do it and then I can show you a pack or two.”

Flolla Borg returns to his role as Pieter Krämer, a character who has fallen on hard times and seeks redemption in the highly anticipated return of Pitch Perfect: Bumper in Berlin (season premiere Nov. 23 on Peacock). is in, and refers to muscle and fitness. That they are happy to be back with the popular franchise. “I show people that I’m not just an idiot on the internet. I actually enjoy doing things like rap and yeah… where the mash!”





Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments