Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Logan Paul Has Used his Doubters to Fuel His Meteoric Rise in WWE


Logan Paul has taken the WWE Universe by storm. After holding his own in the boxing ring against the likes of fellow social media influencer, KSI and even former five-division champion, Floyd Mayweather Jr., he made his pro wrestling debut at WrestleMania 38 in April. Did, where the 6-foot-2-inch “aggressive” host offered more than just a typical celebrity wrestling performance. Paul, who has a combined social media following of over 33 million, teamed up with The Miz to take on Rey and Dominik Mysterio, and made our collective jaws drop as he displayed talent that matched his in-ring experience. was beyond the surface.

Many wrestling critics noted that Paul was a natural fit for WWE, as his combination of charismatic charisma and fearless athleticism made him fly with a high degree of sophistication. Then, at SummerSlam, Paul faced his former partner and defeated The Miz. Now, just two matches later he is set to take on the undisputed WWE Champion, Roman Reigns, at the Crown Jewel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on November 5th.

M&F takes a look at why the ousting of the long-reigning “head of the table” is an upset that can’t be counted out.

Logan Paul leaps from the ring onto his opponent.
Thanks to WWE

Although Logan Paul was initially portrayed as a light celebrity relief, following in the footsteps of Snooki, Kim Kardashian, and even Donald Trump at WrestleMania, the truth is that Paul’s WWE The partnership has been fantastic. After teasing fans with a natural flair for the ring back in April, it soon emerged that Paul had installed a ring at his home so he could dedicate himself to the art, which would have proved it. What you do while the cameras are off makes your work so much better. chances of success. After training in amateur boxing and wrestling, Paul was coached in the WWE by “The Hurricane” Shane Helms and Adam Pearce, as well as other ring veterans. His quick learning of the ropes was something that caught the attention of WWE Chief, Triple H. “You don’t do what he did at the events he worked for us, you don’t do what he did at WrestleMania, without putting in a lot of work. Hard work and a lot of hard work, “The Game” has a contract with LADBible TV. noted in the interview.

With just days left until the biggest match of his life against a true WWE icon in Roman Reigns, WWE and Verge Magazine gave M&F an exclusive interview with the internet sensation to find out. Find out what he thinks about the high praise he’s received so far, and how seriously he’s taking his challenge to become the new WWE Undisputed Champion. “Triple H is incredible, man. He’s very generous with his time and his energy and he’s very intentional when he talks and when he gives me advice,” Paul said of his new wrestling boss. said with reference to the kind words offered by “I know every word that comes out of his mouth is precious, so he takes the time to point me in the right direction and guide me.”

Don’t underestimate Logan Paul’s potential for WWE superstardom.

“The six-pack is coming,” says Paul, who weighs about 200 pounds, in regards to dialing in his diet before the big match on Nov. 5. Hardening himself for the biggest match of his short career. “It’s getting easier to turn around. It’s all good. I’m doing my job, man. I don’t think my hard work can be underestimated and I’m giving it my all for this match, because it is. It’s a chance to make history, to take the title from the best, absolutely. In three matches. It’s never been done before, but I’m going to do it, because that’s what I do.”

Logan Paul is a great signing for WWE as they have always been very good at bringing in celebrities who can help bring a new look to their product, but in this case (as with other recent celebrities (with partners, such as Bad Bunny) involved WWE as more than a business transaction. “It’s an evolution of how people recognize me when they see me on the streets, right?” He shares. “First it was ‘The Vine Guy,’ and then it became ‘I’ve seen your videos.’ Then it became ‘The YouTube Guy.’ Then it became “Yo, Paul… something, okay. ?” Then Logan Paul ‘WWE Superstar’. After all these years, I feel like that title is the most accurate. Not that I need to validate it, but it’s also amazing that I get to do that.” Kind of endorsed by the title because immediately you get respect and at the end of the day, everybody just wants to be respected. I think it’s really hard not to respect someone who comes in that ring and Willing to sacrifice his body for the entertainment of millions of people. That’s unbelievable.

Logan Paul jumping on a WWE wrestler in the squared circle.
Thanks to WWE

Logan Paul is committed to focusing on the small details that lead to success.

While there’s no denying that Paul is a natural in the ring, taking the kind of risks that many longtime veterans hesitate to take, the truth is that many talented wrestlers fail to fulfill their potential because they’re young. Missed the details. “Yes, physicality comes easily and from what I’ve learned so far it’s not part of what makes a WWE Superstar great,” says Paul. “I can fly and flip and do all the tricks, but if I can’t bring you along to my story, to my arc, to who I am as a person, then nobody There’s no show. I think showmanship is actually prioritized before you act. When you’re on that mic, you care about people and if they stick to what you’re doing. Who you are, and what you’re trying to do, so performance is going to be easy.

Logan Paul is not afraid to learn from his opponents

“I love knowledge, and when I fight the GOAT, it’s a master class opportunity for me,” says Paul of Roman Reigns. “When I fought Floyd Mayweather, I wasn’t just fighting Floyd Mayweather, I was paying attention to his every move. One time I was on the ropes and he had me under his arm. Dude covered my mouth with his glove and held my breath for like two breaths. An advanced move that only Floyd Mayweather would know because he’s been boxing for 40 years. I’m positive that Roman. Will have a few things up his sleeve and I will take all of that and use it and have it in my arsenal when I become WWE Champion.

It’s that kind of dedication to any discipline, which can be a problem in the world of sports and entertainment. After being on top of WWE, holding the World Title for 790+ days and counting, it seems inconceivable that the iconic “Tribal Chief” would be dethroned by a reality star, but then again. Strange things happened in the world. Professional wrestling. If “The Big Dog” fails to take this challenge seriously enough, we may just be in for a surprise that is likely to break the Internet. “If WWE fans don’t already respect me, after the Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on November 5th, you’re going to have to respect me,” Paul concluded. “You may not like me. I may not be your favorite wrestler, but you have to respect what I can do in this ring, and that’s what I’m all about. I’m two s* ** May you like me or not, but you will always admit that when I come in this color, you will be entertained. That is my aim.”

You can catch the big match live from Crown Jewel on November 5. Peacock in the USA and on BT Sport Box Office in the UK. The event will also be broadcast live internationally. WWE Network.



Source link

Post a Comment

0 Comments